Prachi S Vaish
An energetic Clinical Psychologist and Psychotherapist with a passion for healing and positivity! An expert in online therapy and counselling.
Specialisation: Couples, relationships, intimacy issues, alternative sexual lifestyles and kinks, anxiety disorders, recovery from emotional trauma
Synonyms: Reader. Writer. Amateur baker. Crossword enthusiast. Mom. Daughter in law. Friend. Philosopher. Guide
Mental health, healing and wellness are my passions. I feel energised after every session that I have with my clients and that’s what tells me that this is my true calling! To enrich your life with happiness, fulfilment and positivity is what drives me. My passion, therefore, is to help you rediscover yourself and to find your passion!
Know more about Prachi:
HOW DO I HELP?
If you’re struggling with love, connections, intimacy, or people, I’m your woman! Here’s what I do:
- Help you find the soul-love you’re looking for
- Groom you into the super-desirable man/woman you want to be
- Help you strengthen the connections you’re fumbling with
- Bring the warmth and sizzle back in your bedroom (with an added boost of intimacy!)
- Un-complicate alternative sexual lifestyles like BDSM, swinging, polyamory for you if you’re looking to experiment
- Solve the puzzle of people in your life – husband, wife, in laws, boyfriend, girlfriend, boss, friends, colleagues, you name it!
- Assist you to recognise toxic relationships and detoxify your life
- Teach you how to end bad relationships without any negativity
- Empower you after a divorce
- Walk you through healing after an extra marital affair
- Support you and provide a safe space if you just want to be heard!
I am a licensed Clinical Psychologist registered with the Rehabilitation Council of India, with over 4000 hours of clinical training and over 15 years of experience in psychological assessment and psychotherapy. I have been a parenting expert with Child magazine and a relationships expert with Femina.in and Better Homes and Gardens magazine for over 6 years. You can find my articles all over the web on relationships and the tricky aspect of human life.
MY UNIQUE TRAITS
I’m a true empath. When you share something with me, I feel it with you. I put myself in your shoes and see it how you saw and experienced it. Then my professional expertise steps in and together you and I chart out pathways to effective solutions that work best for you. Yes, I don’t follow a one-size-fits-all model. Each client is a new story for me, a new puzzle to unravel. And like every new story, each has its unique twists and turns, heroes and heroines, and beginnings and endings. I tailor make your solutions for you – because you are unique – a distinctive product of your personality, circumstances and coping mechanisms – and a personalized solution is what you are entitled to!
Are you ready to take charge of your life? Then, come, let’s get working!
“The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction, not a destination.” – Carl Rogers
Specialisation: Children and teenagers requiring cognitive emotional and social development, language development, learning difficulties in children, peer pressure, bullying, sibling rivalry, self-concept, body image issues, anxiety, personality and career guidance.
I believe everyone is unique in their own way and we need to find a way to embrace it. Having a diverse education has enhanced my empathic side and has only got better with new experiences. Having a diverse education has enhanced my empathic side and has only got better with new experiences. My counselling approach follows an individualistic treatment for my client. It is not about following a cookie cutter method; however, flexibility is paramount suiting the needs of each individual. Another aspect that I have relied on is rapport formation. It is imperative to have faith in the process and to trust your therapist.
Know more about Kamakshi:
At present, I am pursuing a certification in a gamut of psychological therapies from Canada. To add to my credibility, I have been exposed to the Indian and British cultures where I have had the opportunity to interact and help individuals to discover themselves. I have also enjoyed working in non-profit organisations, institutions for intellectually disabled children, hospitals and clinics to uncover mental health and delve deeper into the discipline. Soon after my post graduation, I worked as a research assistant at Delhi University on a project associated with gifted children across India. I have also had the opportunity to work in several online platforms and have had the privilege to work at a school in Delhi, as a counsellor and a special educator.
How Can I Help?
- Understanding and helping children if they are having adjustment difficulties in school.
- Helping discover children who are shy and face difficulty expressing themselves.
- Providing aid to children struggling with studies and loss of motivation to study via online platforms.
- Difficulties in social and cognitive development, providing strategies to help children with concentration.
- Provide a customised program/ plan for children with learning difficulties/attention issues.
- To teach time management and social skills.
- Coping with a range of problems such as; study issues, body image and relationships.
- Building social skills and emotional intelligence (EQ: emotional quotient).
- If they are facing complex issues, such as; bullying and peer pressure and unable to express it with friends and family.
- Guide and advise children of class 9 and 10 towards their career goals and help them with stream selection. (Career Guidance)
- Aid with study techniques and time management.
- Dealing with anxiety, depression, lack of confidence and self-esteem and self-worth.
I am a therapist who believes in “living in the present”. I am a warm and an empathetic therapist with a diverse experience of working with pre-teens, adolescents, and young adults. Are you unable to let go of things that have happened in the past, or are constantly worrying about the future? We cannot always control our lives, but we can control how we experience life. I understand how painstaking the first step can be, but it will allow you to face challenges and emerge stronger. Change can be scary! But don’t worry we will work at a pace that is comfortable for you.
Let’s discover your wings of wellness together!
Find me on Instagram @_wingsofwellness
“Your story is what you have, what you will always have. It is something yours to own” – Michelle Obama
Specialisation: Coping skills training, personality enhancement and growth
I have been a firm believer of “Do what you can with what you have, where you are.” With this belief, as a clinical psychologist registered with the Rehabilitation Council of India, I have been catering to clients of all age groups with varied concerns for almost a decade.
As a mental health clinician and gold medals to my credit academically, I have been affiliated to various agencies for online therapy and for consultation in the field for psychological assessments, training, therapies, and academic teaching. My passion for the field has always drawn me to my clients and made striving for their wellness my final goal.
Know more about Ashwini:
My strong association with the hospitals, clinical and several mental health start-ups like KNACK, HopeNetwork.in, VISIT and Little Pods at present, has given me an encouraging platform to interact with clients with diverse issues ranging from personality issues, depression, anxiety, marital conflicts to parenting and also guiding those with special needs. In addition to being an Online Therapist for about 6 years, some of my on field contributions are with regards to accuracy of diagnosis, management and therapeutic treatments for psychiatric disorders. I believe in walking on the path of emotional difficulties to emotional wellness with my clients as a mentor. The goal of therapy should not be about receiving a solution from the therapist, but being able to solve your own puzzle by acquiring the right perspective and set of skills. I have also authored few articles and have been quoted for my opinions in magazines, research journals and newspapers.
HOW CAN I HELP?
I believe that every individual struggles at some point in various walks of their life and he or she should be allowed to look for mentorship and unconditional support in such times. Life is a very complicated journey but never stop working on self as it needs lots of care and here’s how I can support you:
- Interpersonal skills: Being able to conduct yourself confidently and bring fluidity in your personality with regards to people skills
- Learning to deal with Communication issues at work and relationships: Inability to deal with passive aggressive communication or learning assertiveness skills
- Personality profiling and development: It’s never too late to work on yourself. Know yourself better
- Mastering your worries and learning to manage anxiety
- Health anxiety and related emotional difficulties
- Counselling for individuals with medical or terminal illness
- Caregiver Counseling
- Emotional and social coping skills: Learning to find the best way to express and cope
- Parent Training and Support program
- Be your own Therapist: For individuals who feel vulnerable to emotional stress. Learning to work on self enhancement and efficacy
- Career Counselling and dealing with organisational stress
- Time Management and coping skills as a professional
So what are you waiting for?
Find me on Instagram @psych_ashwini
“She was powerful, not because she wasn’t scared, but because she went on so strongly, despite the fear.” – Atticus
Specialisation: Women’s Wellness for career, relationships, sexuality
I can be a navigator, guide and fellow traveler in this journey called life. In our own journey’s, whether we are in a tumultuous phase, or a high growth phase, we could all do with someone to talk to.
I am confident about the strength that each woman carries within her and my mission is to unlock that potential.
Find me on Instagram @letstalkaboutsexuality
Know more about Urvashi:
Life is not perfect, and we all have our share of difficulties. We can be very successful in one area of our lives and struggle in another area. Sometimes things are going smoothly and a sudden event can bring stress or pain into our lives.
As women, our lives are made up of many moving parts that need to come together. We have many different roles – mother, wife, professional, friend, sister, daughter, daughter-in-law and we hold ourselves to very high standards. The care that we extend to many people makes us forget that we ourselves need care! As a result, we feel anxious, sad, lonely and lost.
I focus my therapy and counselling on empowering women during each stage of their lives when they may need some support.
These are some of the times that you might like to connect with me:
- If you are a young woman, who just had a break-up or are finding that things are difficult in your relationship and need to talk to someone.
- If you have questions about any domain of Sex and Sexuality. I would be happy to answer all your questions whether it is about (sexual/relational) dilemmas you have, information you need about arousal, understanding your body, orgasm, partnered sex, masturbation, relationships and the practice of sex. With access to the latest scientific information, simplified for all to understand, I will help clarify your doubts.
- If you are a new mother and are just getting back to work after a having a child and need to figure out how to manage your availability and feelings on both fronts.
- You just had a baby and are once again trying to get sexually intimate with your partner.
- If you confident professional but are finding some areas of life are harder to manage. You would like to restore the balance in work as well as other areas of your life.
- When you desire to make it big in your career but feel that something is holding you back.
- When are going through a divorce and need a space where you can figure things out.
- You find with age, or the passage of time, things have changed in your relationships – this may be in your sex life, the equation with your partner, or your children
A little about Urvashi
I have worn 2 hats over my 20-year career – a Clinical psychologist and of a successful HR professional and coach. I have worked deeply in the area of diversity and inclusion throughout my HR stint and understand that the challenges that women face in the workplace are real and different to those of their colleagues.
In my coaching practice, I partner professionals to succeed and meet the challenges in their workplace.
As a clinical psychologist, I have worked with women as they negotiate the challenges of each stage of their lives. And this working through the rough patches together, is what brings meaning and satisfaction to my work.
And a note on the professional side:
My MPhil in Clinical Psychology is from the National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, (NIMHANS) Bangalore in 1999. I am trained in family and systems work, Cognitive Behavior Therapy and positive psychology. I have presented my work in psychology conferences and contributed articles on my work to journals.
My interest in working with women developed over the last few years, and I further specialized and certified in this area, through the ECPS qualification from Europe.
I am a PCC certified coach from the International Coaching Federation. I work with leadership assessments such as Hogan, DISC, Emotional Quotient and DISC.
My passion for coffee began more 10 years ago and I enjoy being part of the International Women’s Coffee Alliance to support women along the coffee value chain.
“Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you!” – Dr. Seuss
Specialisation: Teenagers and adolescents, Emerging adult therapy, Self-esteem, Empowerment, Anxiety, Depression, Relationships, Identity & Personality transitions, Trauma and Grief.
I believe that each person carries within them a wealth of resources to overcome adversity and unlock their ability to thrive under various circumstances. I am passionate and curious about discovering these individual truths, to help you lead fulfilling lives.
Know more about Archana:
My lifestyle entails travelling for research, work, and enjoyment. I love encountering new cultures and individuals, expanding my worldview, and marvelling at the unifying essence of what it is to be human.
My passion for therapy stems from my own personal experience of navigating through complex relationships, engaging in a somewhat nomadic life, and realizing that mental health looks same everywhere. I’ve lived in multicultural hotspots like Dubai and Bangalore and I can speak Tamil, Telegu, Kannada and Hindi apart from English. I also enjoy reading, writing, and travelling.
How Can I Help?
I help teenagers and adolescents who are on the threshold of a new transition in their lives. Overnight it seems like you are expected to know exactly what do with your life, but being an adolescent and walking through an emerging path of adulthood isn’t the same as it was a few years back. There are so many different challenges and navigating this new reality can feel pretty tough!
As young adults enter new academic settings, new social circles, or new workplace environments, beliefs and values held throughout childhood may be questioned by others from different backgrounds or challenged by new ideas.
If you want to feel:
- Empowered, free, confident
- Comfortable in making big decisions
- Set goals for the future and reach them with ease
- Thrive in your relationships with yourself and others
- Navigate through social situations
- Manage stress and anxiety
- Explore your personality and identity
- Looking for meaning in a new stage of life and can’t seem to identify what is important
- Experiencing life transitions (moving from school to university, moving to a new place, etc.) and feeling lost
- Experiencing personality changes, shifts in mood, confusion and lack of clarity
Then I help you in Mastering adulthood! Let us go beyond adulting.
My approach to helping individuals is collaborative – grounded in openness, honesty, trust, and humour. I believe the work we do is rooted in the relationship we build together and should draw upon your strengths and uniqueness.
I am an integrative clinical psychology trainee/associate, I am also a certified Mental Health First Aider and Trainer and a Certified Clinical Trauma Specialist. My style of therapy is drawn from psychodynamic and humanistic approaches. I worked in clinics, hospitals and organizations on an individual and community level. I have experience in individual and group therapy.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s begin this journey of empowerment, self-discovery and emotional fitness!
Find me on Instagram @mind_alley